Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Avoided the Crowds

Well, I got it done.
No more shopping for the rest of the week. I got everything I needed today for the dishes I am preparing for the Thanksgiving dinner at my sisters on Thursday. I shouldn't need to go back to WalMart for the rest of the week.
It was a little crowded today but nothing like it was when I went on the evening before Thanksgiving last year. It was my own fault. I knew better but was dreading going. I put it off until the last minute and nearly paid the price for it. You would have thought there was going to be some knock-down, drag-out fights in some of the aisles. And if you had kids with you, like I did, you were just asking for it. I will never put that kind of shopping off until the last minute again.

So I'm done. If I don't have it here already, we don't need it.

Look for half-ass posts for the rest of the week. I have two dinners at two different house. One includes a lot of fun and games. I sure need it right now.

Tomorrow, yawl!

No comments: