Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NaBloPoMo, here I come!







Click the kitty to see my NaBloPoMo page!
<-- <-- <-- <--






I'm going to participate in NaBloPoMo this year. NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month. It starts tomorrow.

Basically NaBloPoMo is a spin-off of NaNoWriMo which is National Novel Writing Month. Now for various reasons, I know I could never do the NaNoWriMo. It's way too time consuming. (Did I mention I have a toddler in the house?)
The goal of NaBloPoMo is to post at least once for the 30 consecutive days of November. I think that's a more reachable goal for me rather than writing at least two pages a day for NaNoWriMo. I may have to try for that goal when my little one gets a little older and not so clingy.

I hope you'll join me in this endeavor and read and comment on what I will have posted over the next month. I have a real struggle with posting every day or every other day. I am hoping this will motivate me and encourage me to post more.
So I have a deal to make with you all........if you keep reading, I'll keep writing.

Happy Halloween, yawl!
See you tomorrow!

No comments: