Saturday, June 2, 2007

Not meaning to beat a dead horse, but...........













I've reserved posting this until the man has had time to be grieved and buried. He was still someones father, brother, husband and pastor and I believe we all deserve at least that much decency.

Not that I have much in the way of an opinion worth talking about Falwell but the reaction from him after 9/11 was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I believe the man was a bigot and not just in the traditional sense.
Falwell just couldn't admit that the real reason we were bombed on 9/11 was the Holy Bible and not a certain group in particular.
I'll just leave it at that.
I'm trying to make it a practice to no longer discuss politics or religion anywhere outside of my own head. I only get into trouble.

No comments: