Friday, December 8, 2006

The Electric Pocket


The answer to my prayers!
I really want to be one of those people that always has their camera handy for any occasion. But I worry about it getting smashed or scratched. So in order to always have it with me, I have to carry it in a bulky camera bag. It's small but bulky.
This is just what I was looking for. I really dig the style of this bag!

The ELECTRIC POCKET!


A clever neoprene loop lets you hook the Electric Pocket onto a backpack, a handbag, a beltloop... almost anywhere. Or just slip it in a bag to protect your camera from scratches and dings.

  • Every case features a unique colorful striped pattern. Colors vary.
  • Attaches to backpacks, handbags, even beltloops.
  • Fits most subcompact cameras, including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Casio, and more.
  • Made from stretchy, form-fitting neoprene.
  • Lined with soft fleece.
  • Machine washable.
$22 at Photojojo

Amazon.com carries a similar bag!

No comments: