Saturday, November 10, 2007

**SMACKS FOREHEAD**

Sometimes I don't know what's wrong with my brain. I see things that other people have invented or found a simple solution for, smack myself on the forehead and think, "Why didn't I think of that!?" Sometimes the solution to a problem is so simple that I wonder if I am missing so many brain cells that I can't think at all.
This is one of those times. I don't know how many times that I've plugged my cellphone into the wall with the cord laying out across the kitchen counter seemingly in the way of everything and thought to myself, "I wish there was a better way to do this.".

Now there is!









It's called a Driinn.

From the website:

Driinn to the rescue! Charging a cell phone or PDA can be a messy experience. The device and tangled cord often rest precariously on a precipice - table, shelf, counter top, window sill - from which they could easily fall, or on the floor near an outlet, where they are vulnerable to getting stepped on. Designed in Holland, Driinn is named after the sound that the Dutch think a phone makes when it rings. Just wrap the charge cord around the holder; the Driinn hangs between the battery charger and the electric outlet. It provides a safe haven for your device to rest while charging and a convenient storage place for the charging cord. You’ll want one for every mobile device you have. Comes in Black, Lime Green and Red Orange.

Is that a stroke of pure genius or what!??! I think it's fantastic!
And even better than solving one of my most annoying pet peeves............it only costs $10!

I only wish I had thought of it first.

I must have one of these......or two.

No comments: