Sunday, November 25, 2007

One holiday down, two to go.......

I seriously want to get my house in shape, organized and uncluttered before Christmas and New Years rolls around.
I feel like if I get a jump on the cleaning and organizing before Spring comes, that putting our house on the market as soon as we can will happen sooner. So I'm going to be making this my goal for the rest of the year.

Thanksgiving came and went without a hitch.
The dinner at my sisters was fantastic. My BIL, Jamie, actually built a 24 foot long table in one day and we got everyone sat around it except for one. It was awesome to see everyone sitting at one table. But it was scary when half the table got up and came down to our end to get at the fixin's they didn't have at their end. I felt that at any minute, a plate of taters and gravy was going to be sliding down the back of my neck and shirt. I totally forgot to get a picture of the whole thing but I hear there are pictures out there and I will post one as soon as I get one.

Dinner at the inlaws had all the usual suspects present. Nothing major happening there except for the seemingly comatose men who couldn't see or hear anything except the football game.

It was good to see everyone. I see each of them here and there all the time but it's different when they are all together in one room. There were also many that were missed. Probably a good thing anyway since Jamie would have had to build the table 35 feet long and somehow I just don't think that would have worked.

This is the last day I have with my family for the long weekend and I am trying to make it stretch for as long as I can.
Nothing left to say except.....


Tomorrow, yawl!

No comments: