Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Trying to Go Green!

Just a few days ago, I read somewhere that the best way to get started recycling is to start with one particular item and try to recycle as much of it as possible. That way, you aren't overwhelmed and can get a real feel for how easy it is to recycle things.
I started a few months ago by collecting aluminum cans for recycling. (Actually I give them to my grandfather who takes turns them in for cash. It gives him something to do.) Anyway, recycling aluminum cans is easy for us because with our recent cut down on drinking soda, I haven't had many cans at all to add to the plastic bag hanging under the kitchen sink. I have recently been thinking about recycling glass next. I would love to have this bin to make collecting all that glass a little easier and cleaner. And it would be perfect for my tiny kitchen.



The Container Store
$149.00

No comments: