Paris has until June 5 to turn herself in to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif., where she will serve at least 23 days for violating probation by driving with a suspended license.
Oh, I can't wait! I can't wait until the day that this is the top story on all the major news channels. AGAIN!
Why do we give a crap?!!?!?
- Among the tongue-in-cheek "Paris-isms" she relays to wannabe heiresses in her autobiography: "Eat sushi because the coolest and best people eat sushi."
- Paris Hilton admits to Vanity Fair that she often hears the clicking noises of cameras even when there are no photographers around.
- Who needs Purina? Out with a group of pals at South Beach restaurant China Grill in 2005, Paris Hilton feeds her Chihuahua Tinkerbell Caesar salad.
- Because she resembles Mother Teresa, Paris Hilton was placed on a short list to play the Nobel Peace Prize winner in a biopic by Indian film director T. Rajeevnath in 2006.
- When asked by Canada's National Post what she'd buy with her last five dollars, Paris Hilton answers "a McDonald's Happy Meal."