Friday, June 1, 2007

G.R.O.S.S!

I smoked for 24 years. I quit 2 years, 2 months ago. As a former smoker, I can tell you that this is one of the strangest things I think I've ever seen as far as "smoking accessories" go. I can only imagine what this jacket smells like after a while. And how in the world would you ever clean it?!
Talk about a point well taken.













For smokers who wear their heart on their sleeve and care about others, there is a new garment option to consider.

Take a look at this jacket that lets people wear their lungs on their chest. The idea is to show consideration for others by blowing smoke into the collar of the coat - instead of in their faces.

The smoke blown into the jacket collar runs into two "lung compartments" on the breast of the coat that each have a transparent covering. Over time, the lungs on the jacket become blackened with soot - just like those inside your body.

VIA

No comments: