Friday, March 9, 2007

Newt Gingrich vs Bill Clinton

Ok...what the hell is going on? Are there ANY upstanding, moral people in the White House anymore? I am so sick of our government and how it portrays itself.

Rather than elaborate on any of this (I'll just end up getting myself worked up and I'm not in that mood right now), I'll let you click a few links and read up on what the hulabaloo is now.

To summarize, Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the House, has admitted to an affair that he had back when he was leading the charge against Bill Clinton for having one when he was President. I'm sure you remember all that.
Anyway, this is the first that I've ever heard about Gingrichs affair that began back in 1998 with a House of Representatives employee.
Now, Gingrich and a few other hypocrites have thrown their immoral hats into the ring and are in the running for POTUS.

Here are a few links to articles I found when doing a search about this topic. I do not normally peruse these sites, they're just links I got off of Google.

These are older articles:
Gingrich: Do As I Say, Not As I Do
Who's On The Moral High Ground Now?
High Infidelity: What if three admitted adulterers run for president and no one cares?

These are articles that have come out over the last couple days:
Gingrich Admits To Extramarital Affair
Somebody Buy Newt Gingrich A Dictionary
Newt Gingrich Admits To Having Affair While Leading Clinton Probe


Side Note : I won't even go into the extramarital affairs John McCain and Rudy Giuliani have had in the past.
Giuliani needs to pack his bags and go home. He's running for POTUS solely on the ill-perceived notion that being the extremely likable, sensitive and brave Mayor of the city of New York during 9/11 is going to get him enough votes to be POTUS. I say, he doesn't have enough experience to be POTUS. Who goes from being a mayor to being the President?

And I strongly believe Jerry Falwell and Jesse Jackson need to butt out of anything and everything political. What ever happened to seperation of Church and State? Those two really piss me off!

No comments: