Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Today is my Birthday!

In the U.S., we have a tradition that when you blow out the candles on your birthday cake, you should make a wish. Normally I would wish for the selfish stuff, like, more money, a new car, no bills or something to that effect. Sounds childish, huh? I think I'll take the grownup approach this year and wish for something a little more generous in nature. This year, I am going to wish for love, peace and happiness for my entire family, whatever that entails.
Just for today, I am going to sulk a little. This is the last year of my 30's. For many reasons, that's a scary thought to me. Amongst them, I sure thought I would be somewhere else in my life right now instead of a stay at home mom with no skills or goals. Could this be the year that I change all that? I sure hope so. I'll give it my best shot!

Not that I believe in this kind of stuff, but I had an online Tarot reading done just for kicks.

Your date of birth: Tuesday, December 12, 1967
You've been alive: 39 years, or 468 months, or 2035 weeks, or 14245 days
Your star sign: Sagittarius (23 November to 21 December)
Your symbol: Sagittarius (23 November to 21 December)
Your key: I see
Your traits: Optimistic, Intellectual, Philosophical
Your lucky numbers this month: 1, 3, 4, 9
All about Sagittarius (23 November to 21 December): Born between 23 November and 21 December.
Adventuresome, happy-go-lucky and opinionated combine this with a in built targeting system and a deep seeded ability to take risks (that usually pay off), the Sagittarian can either make it or break it big time, and when they make it, they make it big time, based mainly on their optimistic ability, I believe therefore I am.

A famous person with your star sign is Nostradamus 14 December 1911
Your horoscope for today: Sagittarius feels a regular vulnerability and may be concerned as to how this affects their position in life. Such feelings tend to be exacerbated during December 13.

Celebrities I share my birthday with:

December 12, 1893- Edward G. Robinson, actor

December 12, 1915 Frank Sinatra, actor, singer, actor

December 12, 1923- Bob Barker, TV game show host,"Truth or Consequences" and long-time host of "The Price is Right"

December 12, 1924- Ed Koch, New York City mayor

December 12, 1938- Connie Francis, singer

December 12, 1941- Dionne Warwick, singer

December 12, 1959- Sheila Escoveda "Sheila E" , singer

No comments: