Saturday, December 9, 2006

How to be Photogenic

How to be Photogenic

How to Pose for Portraits

How to take Flattering Photos of Yourself

Oh, have mercy! I HATE having my picture taken. These pages have some great tips on how to make yourself look thinner, strike a distinguished pose and make yourself look more relaxed in photographs.

I especially like the tip from this page:

Get a better photographer. Professional photographers generally know how to bring out the beauty in people. You can’t always choose your photographer, but sometimes you can. If you’re going to put up a shot for an online dating service, consider enlisting a professional. If you need headshots for modeling, get the best professional you can find.

Ha! Like a better photographer is going to rid me of my dark circles and belly pooches.

No comments: