Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Ballerina Crocs

Ok...when I made this earlier post about Crocs, the Shoe Gods must have been listening.....because these are freaking adorable!




Ballerina Crocs
"We've flipped over the Crocs Prima Ballet Slip On ($30). They have all of the the same comfort and functionality of the old clumpy style, but are way cooler in this cute little flat. Available in silver, black, lime, gold and pink, the Crocs sport an orthotic foot bed and are anti-microbial and odor resistant."






I couldn't possibly wear these with a skirt or shorts because of my cankles (cankles n. A thick or fat ankle, particularly one that appears to be a continuation of the calf.) but they would still look so cute with a pair of jeans.









Don't they look like a giant pair of Barbie shoes?

Even so, I really like them.


I *humbly*bow* to the Shoe Gods!

No comments: