Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Google Meme

The Google Meme.............I Google my name along with 8 different words: needs, is, likes, wants, gets, says, does, and eats. Here are the weird results:

Sandy needs to be killed REAL SOON. (First entry....OMG!)
SANDY NEEDS PRAYERS, LOVE, FRIENDSHIP AND JOKES. (Yes I do....someone wants me dead!)
Sandy really needs you. (Save me!)
Sandy needs to stop going after guys who don’t want her. Sandy needs to stop substituting sex for booze and pot. (Oh, I see...in that case, yes, go ahead and kill me now.)

Sandy is my Homeboy. (Um....ok.)

Sandy Likes Milk. (True dat.)
Sandy likes apples. (One a day...)

Sandy wants to drink wine. (Ew.)
Sandy wants to leave, but Curt does not want her to. (Dammit Curt...get away from the door!)
Sandy wants to try her "Chamber of Shrinkage" to shrink a submarine to retrieve a clarinet reed stuck in Squid's throat. (If you don't have kids, you have no idea what I'm talking about here.)
Sandy wants to wallpaper a room 12' x 14' with walls 8' High. (If you're going to do it, do it big, I always say.)

SANDY GETS HER MAN. (Whether he likes it or not, I've had him for a long time.)
Sandy gets sea sick and throws up over the side of the boat. (It was all that danged wine!)
Sandy gets very angry. (Curt is still standing in front of the door.)

Sandy says, "Listening to other people talk about their drinking, I realized that we were all in the same boat." (How did I get here anyway?)

Sandy does not get enough rest.
Sandy does not like history.

Sandy eats dirt.
Sandy eats a napkin to distract everyone from the shocking state of my bow tie.
Sandy eats potatoes on sticks.
Sandy eats a lot of sandwiches.


Man...some of the crap people come up with to entertain themselves online.


I fall for it every time.

No comments: